I got an old Recaro seat which was replaced with fake leather. I had kept the original fabric of the CITY, so I used it to cover the seat and back. I searched the internet for a way to disassemble the sheet and done it. I used an industrial sewing machine to fix the fabric and sewed it by hand too. It looks classical and cool!
The edge of the seat also fits well.
The back and seat are... so-so.
The upper edge of the back pad fits neatly.
Both sides of the seat are fixed with double-sided tape and tacker as well as the back pad.
Finished sewing the front and back edges of the seat.
Sew the basted part together with the original fabric from the back side.
This is the rear edge of the seat. Temporarily sew it so that it does not shift.
Sew three-dimensionally so that the tip of the seat is also covered.
Wrap both sides to the back and fasten with double-sided tape and tacker.
Do the same for the other sheet. The color of the cushion material is different??
The fabric that will be wrapped around the back of the lower part of the back is sew on top of the fabric below.
Sew around the edges of the upper back to prevent shifting. This is a shape that cannot be sewn by a sewing machine, so it sew by hand.
The corners are stitched three-dimensionally so that they cover the pad.
Since the length of the fabric is not enough, I added the fake leather in the hidden position.
Since the fabric was removed from the back seat of the dismantled car, there is no room in the size, so I will consider the cutting method.
Remove the seat and back pads.
The shaft retaining pin on the rhino support is rusted.
The left one is original and the right one seems to have been repaired with aftermarket parts.